Thursday, January 22, 2009

This girl is a REAL LIFESAVER.....



For those of you who always ask me how I do it all.....meet the REAL me! Her name is Aubrey and she is our super nanny of nearly three years now. I love everything about her, really! She is not only a best friend to me but somehow manages to keep our crazy household in order on a daily basis. Our kids adore her. Abby often will ask for her every weekend. I have learned that this is such a great thing. That is, if I choose to work, that they have someone who loves and cherishes them to watch over them in the absence of Justin and I. I can't tell you the countless times that I have gone to the dishwasher or laundry room late at night to find that what I am going to do is already done. Most of all, I have gained a best friend for life. She sees the daily chaos we live in and all my shortcomings and loves us despite those things. I look forward to the days when she has a family of her own because I will be right there backing her up. Love you Miss Aub!

0 comments: