Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BLISS

My best friend is in the hospital having her baby right now (her first girl I might proudly add)....
Her other children are here playing and I am pacing back and forth waiting for the BIG news.....Oh what JOY!

A new baby girl....I am a so happy and a little jealous. Brings back beautiful memories of Abby's arrival.
This photo is of a very LARGE Mindy, just two days before Abby surprised us!
Jus and I created this nursery together. It was to be a heaven in our home for the family we were making. We laid the wainscoting when I was 8 months pregnant with Isaac. In fact, we laid the wainscoting twice. First the wrong way, then we got it right. My sweetie surprised me and painted the walls one Saturday while I was at work, and then happily re-painted it again to the perfect Martha Stewart Buttercream Yellow (the first color was bumble bee yellow and far too bright for such a sunny room). What a happy color...I painted the bumble bees and then added the flowers when our little PINK arrived. I will miss this room and the BLISS that filled it forever. When we sold the house, I told the buyers I would be happy to paint over my own artwork. The lady begged me to keep it just as it was. And that is how it will forever stay in my heart and mind.

1 comments:

Rach said...

You look so cute pregnant!! What a darling room, I bet your whole house is decorated to the nines!