Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We Did It!!!

I work with the most fantastic people on earth, REALLY and TRUELY!
I am grateful.....
to work for a company whose core vales are aligned with who I am,
a company that values human relationships and the dignity of our elderly residents above all else.
I am grateful....
to be part of an organization who puts great value in my talents and takes the time to teach me and build my weaknesses into great opportunities of learning.
I am grateful....
to work for people who appreciate that I am a working mother and that the time I have with my children is precious.
I am proud....
to be an employee of Courtyard at Jamestown.
2009 Best of State Assisted Living.....
After 9 years, I am STILL IN LOVE with this place....Quite possibly the best senior living community in the world if you ask me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all. I loooove your dress, it is very pretty. Isn't my Marianne sooo beautiful!?!

Chad and Bekah said...

I love Jamestown and I love all those people in that picture! I miss you and all the wonderful people at that place. You guys so deserve it. =)

Brooke said...

CONGRATS! This does not come as a surprise to me. You have always been the best!! Thanks for calling me. I was on the cruise and now I am home. So lets get together. Ya.Ya.Ya.