Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dear Jill Springer,


Thanks for sharing this LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN with me. I loved kissing the chub wub on her arms!

She is so very beautiful. Just like her bright, spirited, creative mother!




And for writing stuff like this about me, too:


"I remember when I first started work and you brought in some lists and schedules for us to laminate for your babysitter...I just remember thinking "Wow, this lady really has it together!!" As I got to know you better and better through Courtyard I have come to realize just how amazing, compassionate, giving, and fun you are. And now I see your blog it looks like I can add wonderful mommy, great cook, and creative to the list of things about you!"


Really? It's ALL just music to my ears!


And by the way, I LOVE and ADORE YOU too!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh mindy, you are such a sweetheart! It was so good to see for a few minutes! I am sure you will never cease to amaze me...