Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Travelin' Eye


Have you ever found something so perfect even though you weren't looking for it?
I checked some books out at the library for the kids last week.
I had no idea what this book was about.
It's about a little girl and her wandering eye that takes her special places only she can go. She sees elephants in the trees and adventures all around.
She is sad when she has to go to the Opthamologist and get glasses.
She HATES wearing her patch.
Sounds like someone I know.
It follows through to her journey of getting better.
That is a the long road we are on with our little sweetie.
In the end, the little girl in the red glasses discovers the wonder of fully functioning vision.
By the end of the book I was sobbing....
I am grateful for lots of things.
Patient Physicians, Cute Glasses, Modern Medicine, Insurance, Man Made Lenses,
And this sweet little book I found!
What a treasure!

0 comments: