Monday, April 26, 2010

Did You Ever Wonder?

Just where we'd be without our Ipods, IPhones and other technological wonders?


I woke up from my Sunday nap to find our stinky boys out on the patio swinging and listening to their sweet tunes.
Ethan has every Super Mario Brothers song loaded into that thing!
Isaac loves the Aquabats and Gorillaz.
They are too cool for school!


Then I went in the bathroom and found little sweetie on the floor with her dad's I-Phone watching an episode of Sponge Bob that she probably downloaded herself!


It's also worth mentioning that they are turning into little "toe heads" overnight. They'll be totally blonde by next week!

2 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

Just last night Tyler and I were talking about how amazing it is to see small kids who can work technology better than we can!

Rebecca said...

You just capture those moments so well!