Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Recipe of The Week


Chicken Ranch Entree Salad
I love making Sunday night meals into something different on Mondays.
We like to grill out, well always..but especially on Sundays.

Here's another made up recipe where you basically toss all the following and anything else you can think of together:

Grilled Chicken
Chopped Romaine Lettuce
Parmesan Cheese
Black Olives
Carrots, Broccoli, Tomatoes, Celery
Croutons
Avocado (Justin's favorite...NOT)
Toss together with Ranch Dressing and serve with a bread stick & smoothie

Our Kids DIG this meal...
But this guy, he DIGS every meal. He's a FOOD GUY like his daddy!
He recently said to me, "Mom you always make good food for us."
Thanks buddy, I sure try!




3 comments:

Becky said...

Yummy! E is right, you do make G O O D food. You know one day Abby is going to steal that robe from you and you will never get it back! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. you make me happy, you make me SMILE and I just want to be with you. lol B

Rach said...

Okay, I am seriously going to try this...and I will let you know how it goes!

Rach said...

PS:
How do you find time to be a great mom, a full-time professional, a creative chef, and a crafty genius?? PLEASE, DO TELL!