Saturday, April 10, 2010

Meet My New Obsession.....

His name is Tim Tam...we met just last night at a Target Store. It was a chance meeting actually, he was on sale so I decided to give him a whirl! He's from Australia, and I can't keep my eyes or my hands off him now. I introduced him to hubby. I'm not sure they are fond of one another yet. Oh, but you just wait!


I had to put my other flames on the back burner.....



Question is....
Have YOU ever had a TIM TAM?
I think you should...do it for me.
They are on sale at Target for $2 this week!
UMMMMMMMM!

5 comments:

Rach said...

Please eat lots and lots so you become hugely obese and then I'll be able to make fun of your weight even though I have a poochy tummy.

Tenika Dennis said...

Oh Mindy, TimTams are the best. One of the happiest days of my life was when I found them in America. You need to have some friends over and do a TimTam slam. Your life will never be the same.

Brown Family said...

Mindy,
It was so good to see you this weekend. I need your email address to invite you to our blog. My email is tybr17@yahoo.com. Abby is so cute! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

My sister served her mission in Australia and so we grew to love tim-tams along time ago!

We were so excited to see them recently here at the grocery stores...I wondered why it took so long!!

Rebecca said...

Oh I love those so much! I finally had to tell myself that I can only eat them at certain times of the year so I won't gain 20 pounds! I think I'm going to make it a New Years Eve tradition.