Friday, April 23, 2010

Flashback Friday

Remember that time recently when I said that I have always had special people in my life?
Meet Jerilyn....
She's one that is a list topper!
I worked for her through my high school years and lived with her family my senior year.
She did my hair for the senior prom, let me raid her closet whenever I wanted, helped me get ready for college and sent me on my way.
Most importantly, she filled me up at a very empty time of my life.....
Through the years she's given me so much love and support.
I remember once when Justin was picking me up for a date my senior year and had just purchased some fancy new sports car, Jerilyn looked at him and said,
"I don't see any room for any car seats in there."
We were both blushing. Car seats were the furthest thing in our mind at that time.
I do love her, so very much.


Universal Studios in Florida 2000

0 comments: