Friday, October 1, 2010

Flashback Friday

Fall always brings a certain nostalgia back to me. Just the nip in the air, the smell of leaves falling and the changing colors make me think about all the wonderful seasons I've experienced running track & cross country. I received a phone call yesterday from the BYU track coach. I have been approved to become a track official for BYU! I'll be attending a school in November and ready to roll my sleeves up and help out! Especially since it seems that I spend more time in physical therapy these days than anywhere else!


I love this photo and the way that both my feet are off the ground!

My sister and fellow awesome miler!


This was the start of my best race ever!


Cute Justin with his roommate Mike even came to see me run that day!


Warming Up...

Looking Tired at a cross country meet....


Racing to the finish line.


This was our team just before winning the state championship.

3 comments:

Rach said...

SOOOOOO cute!! You look the exact same today!

Amy said...

Great pictures. makes me want to go running. I love old pictures of you and Justin.

Amy said...

Congrats on becoming an official for BYU. Love the pictures too!! I always love your Flashback Friday posts.