Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sweet Blessing

What a special day to celebrate the blessing of Jack Wells Richmond.
Jack's mom was the first friend I met when I moved to Utah.
We've taught each other how to be strong women and have shared life's ups and downs these past 11 years.
We were sort of shoe ins to be friends so to speak. Our hubbys are bffs.
It's been hard watching her want a baby and try so hard over many years to become a mom,
all the while I was having babies and raising my family.
I spent last night laying on the floor blowing raspberries and giving kisses and baby talk to my Jack.
I've never seen his mom or his dad happier. Their home just feels so complete.
He is truly a blessing to everyone around him.
I'm thankful for the bond I share with him and the bond he has given Shannon and I.
I love them all so much.








0 comments: