Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Things Tag

1. I love to do laundry and vaccume, seriously.
2. I buy tons of scrapbooking stuff and never, ever use it. I have a ten year supply in my basement.
3. I'm way picky about eating meat that other people have prepared....don't take it personally.
4. I met my husband when I was 15. I was his friend's date at a church dance. But we never really dated until I was 23 except for a few times in college.
5. When I was 18, my husband told me he knew that I was the woman he was suppose to marry. We were both dating other people at the time. I feel so blessed to have been someone's soul mate and to have married mine.
6.My first kiss was Chris Hite at the top of the twirly slide at the Clinton Park when I was twelve years old.
7. I make my grocery store lists in chronological order of the aisles in the store.
8. I arrange my clothes in my closent by color.
9. I met my lifetime best friend this year...the one that everyone searches for...her name is Becky. I plan on rooming with her in the nursing home....
10. I never liked wearing jeans until this year. My friend is a designer and I love all of her jeans! shopmodbe.com Now I can't stop wearing jeans
11. I LOVE a good garage sale!
12. I sleep with a pillow between my legs every night.
13. I have to have foot surgery twice this year.
14. My mother gave me the best compliment in the world when she said that you can look at our children and see that they are a product of true love.
15. I think I have the most beautiful children in the world (inside and out).
16. I had sideburns until a few months ago when I found the courage to let them grow out.
17. My life's dream and goal would be to go to culinary school someday
18. I love my job, I can't imagine not being with all the grandmas and grandpas here.
19. The first year I moved to Utah I wrecked my car twice. The first time I backed into the neighbor's car and the second time I backed into Justin's car with my car.
20. I drink chamomile tea every night before bed.
21. I secretly want to adopt a baby but know Justin would KILL Me!
22. I love anything with polka dots on it!
23. I spent the first year I lived in Utah trying to figure out how to get out of here...now I just try to figure out how I can stay here forever...truely!
24. White tulips, pink peonies and blue hydrangeas are my favorite flowers.
25. I hate getting wrinkles, but am glad that I am getting happy wrinkles from smiling so much!


I tag Becky, Jamie, Trisha, Brooke, Dana L. & Joleen

1 comments:

Becky said...

you're so cute. I didn't know you were one of peter rabits sisters! I did know you love Laundry and I'd love for you do do mine! I did also know that you love me and I love you just the same. Have a great day M. lol B