Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Brooke!






Today is one of my good friends Brooke's birthday. We met nearly 10 years ago while I was here in Utah for my first visit. The funny thing is, Justin was dating her sister at the time. Brooke also has two amazing sisters Amy and Angie. Meeting them gave me just another reason besides Justin to move here. I feel like I am a better person for knowing all three of them and watching (in jealousy) as they display their unbreakable sisterhood bond to us all. We have shared so much together over the past 10 years. Our kids are now growing up together and making friendships of their own together. It makes me smile to see them grow up together and think of how we use to sit them side by side when they were little babies. Brooke is always happy and has this overflowing bubbliness. She always knows how to make a person feel wonderful. I think she forgets sometimes the awesome qualities she posesses. I love her, I love how she blesses my life and am grateful to call her my friend and my hair stylist!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are right about Brooke.... she has some amazing qualities! I strive to be like her.

I love her so very much and feel blessed to have her in my life!

AND.... I am a better person for knowing and you!!! You make me smile and I love to be with you!

Angela said...

I love the picture of you guys! I truly miss living in Utah because I miss my sisters.

I am happy we know each other too!!

Sorry about Isaac's tooth.