Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Abby!






Our special little lady had such a wonderful time at her 2nd birthday party! We took a trip down Strawberry Lane. I had the most fun getting everything ready. It was so much fun, especially because she really understands the entire concept. There are countless reasons I could tell you why she is so special to us, here are just a few: I love the crazy bed head she wakes up with each morning, I love that she can convince her brothers to have endless tea parties and play dolls just by saying her cute little "Pease", I love that she always asks for Justin and I to make and Abby sandwich (squishing her in between both of us and getting kisses from mom & dad), I love being the mother of such a special little girl and the way I feel being her mother. Happy Birthday Baby!

2 comments:

Bri said...

Beautiful blog layout -- I love it! I love seeing your new posts. You are such a great mom and I love seeing all your pics! Miss you!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Abby! I (emphasized!!) totally got my days confused. Bryn is really sad that we missed Abby's birthday. She reminds me of it daily as she looks at the cute invite to the party.

What a beautiful girl Abby is.