Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sunday Favorites




I love Sundays....Most every Sunday lately, I take the children to church, help teach my class, come home and take a nap with all the kids in our bed, and make yummy food. This Sunday Isaac and I made our first Zucchini Bread from our garden and enjoyed another one of our favorite bagel sandwiches. Justin loves these too! All you do is toast a bagel (Asiago Cheese is our fav.) put a small schmear of cream cheese on each side, a slice of Colby jack cheese, lettuce and tomato and ham. It makes for a great summer lunch! I love the simple family time that I get to have every week with those I love the most.
P.S. I didn't mention Justin in this because what he loves most about Sundays is going to see movies. We don't mind, he is such a wonderful father and husband he deserves a break once a week!

0 comments: