Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Daily Buzz......


I was making dinner last night and teasing my honey for basking in the sun while I served everyone. I made his plate for him. Yes, I am that kind of girl....
The kind that feels good making hubby's plate for him and filling his belly with goodness, despite my teasing. Traditional, I know....
After serving everyone, I went back in the house to get a plate of my own.
Jus comes back in with a funny look on his face.....
THERE IT WAS.....A FLY IN HIS FOOD!
I promise it WAS NOT intentional, but it did give me a little laugh inside.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yuck! You did that on purposes didn't you! I serve my family too. In fact most of the time I don't even sit down until everyone is done eating. We are just two old fashioned girls. lol

Jackson Ray said...

Lol that's funny. I'm sure it was on purpose, though. You're a good'n for making the dinner AND serving everyone. Even if it was intentional, that makes up for it.