Friday, July 24, 2009

Yuck......

Abby has had some sort of stomach bug over the past 24 hours.

We were laying on the couch together last night when the first (of many) sets of pukies happened all over her and me. Jus and I spent the night consoling her and eventually cut her off of food and liquids for a bit to get the throwing up to subside.
I woke up this morning and sweet Isaac was cuddling with his sickly sister on the couch......

I say, "Thanks Isaac for taking care of your sister."
He replies, "Really mom, it's no problem. I even told her she could throw up on me. Actually she asked if she could throw up on me and I said yes. It's really don't mind at all."
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL BROTHERLY LOVE!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Now that is cute!

Rach said...

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet! What a great big brother!

Brittany Jane Clark said...

hahahaha that is so cute mindy! perfect time to post it... it went along great with my status! couldn't agree with you more!