Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Things that are filling my time this week.....

Hello Kitty Underwear (size 3T)
Temper Tantrums of the female type
Tons of encouragement!!!
Lots and Lots of Resolve
Giving Princess 6 baths a day
Flushable Wipes
Urine in Public Places
Even a new Princess Potty Throne that sings and lights up when a potty is deposited!
We're Pulling out ALL the Stops!
Everyone says that girls are easier to toilet train than boys....I'm not finding it so.
I'm NOT giving up, we're doing this right here....right now!
I AM THE BOSS OF ABBY

2 comments:

Rach said...

That's so funny that I posted about potty today too...I'm sure one morning we'll wake up and our girls will magically be potty-trained, right? Right.

Unknown said...

good luck with that...we have a motto at the springer, and it's "mom ALWAYS wins!"

I can't wait for you to post the progress of little abby!