Friday, July 10, 2009

Underwater Human Torpedo

June 2009 088

June 2009 087
The title of this post is all-telling. It may even offer up some advice for those dense parents (like us) in the world. In all the 10 seconds of horror I was experiencing, I did not have the thought to snap a photo. I did, however contemplate jumping from the moving watercraft to save my offspring...
How does a 6 year old boy become a underwater human torpedo you ask?
Well, that's easy....It's when the child's parents fail to tell him what to do when he manages to get up on skis and then falls down.
Ummm, yeah...that would be to
LET GO!!!!
After all was said and done, we had a good laugh. And Jellyman even agreed to do it again, the next time he's sure to not hang on so long!
June 2009 079


June 2009 085

2 comments:

Rach said...

You look so HOT in your swimsuit~oww oww!

Bakers said...

That is so funny, I'm sure a little scary too to watch. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. They are too cute. Miss ya!