Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Easist Way to Make Photos Larger on Your Blog!

Many of you have been asking about how I am able to get my photos so big on my blog. Here's another great share from my friend Rebecca. This is a faster and easier way then having to upload your content into a third party like FlickR or photobucket. This way lets you do it right in Blogger, GOOD LUCK!

EDIT: BEFORE DOING THE FOLLOWING YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS ON YOUR ACTUAL BLOG TEMPLATE TO BE WIDER....If I can figure out how to do this I know you can too! P.S. Any background you choose will now have to be a three column to support the larger photos.

Step one...upload your pictures like normal to your blog and then go to the "Edit html" tab:


Step two...Delete the part shown in blue
Step three...Replace the 400 (part in blue) with either 640 or 800 (leave the s)


***Don't worry, the first couple of times I had to really work at this and then I screwed up the entire post's code....a couple of times later, i can do it with my eyes closed! YOU CAN DO IT!

0 comments: