Sunday, July 19, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are....


Warning: Cheesiness Ahead

I just booked out tickets to NYC to celebrate our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary!
It's particularly exciting for one special reason.
When I flew out here 11 years ago to see Justin for the first time in 5 years, I had one question:
"What is your favorite children's book?"
His answer:
"Why don't you bring yours with you and we'll share when you get here."
That first magical night here, it was discovered that we share the childhood love of the exact same book!
Why does this have anything to do with our anniversary you're wondering?

Well, the movie opens up on October 16, 2009.....
10 years to THE DAY we said our "I Dos" in Maui!
We love reading this book to our kids, telling this story and we can't wait to see the movie in New York!

2 comments:

joleen said...

Maybe it's your fav because you're both wild?

Rebecca said...

That is SO awesome! I loved watching the previews when we went to see Harry Potter. There's something so heart melting about a guy who loves children's books...on our first date in Provo Tyler took me to the BYU law library and we read children's books. He had me right then and there!