Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday's Thought


Justin and I recently took the children to see this movie.
I fell in love instantly with the charm and message it had to offer.
That message made a V-Line for my heart, and went right to my soul....
I imagined that I was Ellie and my sweetheart was Carl.
I imagined our life together flashing forward just as it did in the movie.
Sometimes there's PAIN, and that's a normal part of what our earthly experience is suppose to be. It tests our "true grit" and shows who we really are....
It made me really happy to think of all of our hopes and dreams coming to fruition.
You see, the fact that we met and got married is still a complete MIRACLE to me, (that's a story for another day)...so I know there are many more miracles in store for us.
It made me smile to think of growing old with this handsome, tenderhearted man of mine.
I was really able to feel Carl's pain.
It's what I do for a living....It's what keeps me going on those days that I just want to be home being a MOM to my three unbelievable babes.
I have the greatest opportunity in the world to change the lives of others.
I hope I do a good job.
I hope I give my ALL to those around me.
If you haven't seen this movie, you should. It's enlightening for young and old and really makes me grateful for the opportunity to be right here, right now, living this fantastic life!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE YOUR DEEP THOUGHTS. I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING UNIQUE TO SAY EVERY DAY. I LOVE THAT YOU ARE IN MY LIFE. I THINK YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB AND ALWAYS GIVING YOUR ALL.

Rach said...

I have to admit that you are THE most optimistic person I have ever met in my life...rub off on me, please!!

joleen said...

My fam saw it without me and I've felt left out so I'll have to see it soon too! p.s Your tunes on your blog are really the best around!

Brooke said...

Look at you all up beat and positive. You always are. Thank you for being that upbeat person. You do make a tremendous difference in others lives. You are amazing Mindy.