Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Dance Shoes....


Abby had her first dance class today and we are both completely tickled!
I got out her shoes last night to discover they were much too small for her. I had a disucssion last night with Justin that I would need to go first thing this morning and get her some new slippers and tap shoes. He reminded me that the nanny could take care of that for me and I replied, "I would rather do it because she might just be tempted to buy the most expensive, cutest pair." What I should have said was that I am the mom and I want to bargain shop and take care of this on my own because it's important to me.
Miss Aubrey arrived this morning and was greeted by brilliant Mr. Isaac who informed her that his mom was away buying dance shoes for sister because she might have spent too much money on them.
If you're wondering if I ever say anything bad about you...just ask Isaac. I need to teach that kid about filtering, or else give a second thought about the noise coming from my mouth.
I love Miss Aubrey, her reply to Isaac was "Your mom is probably right" with a big smile I might add.
Can we say: OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT?????

0 comments: