Monday, September 28, 2009

Something I Love...

It makes me really happy to have the opportunity to scan old photos of family members.
It's part of my story, where I came from.
I get a special feeling looking into my parents eyes when they were children. It makes me feel full of love.
Someday I hope to have the opportunity to do genealogy and temple work for all the fine people in my life that are gone.


My mom's mother when she was about 25.

My momma and her sisters as little girls, my mom is the tall skinny one :)

Denny and Wilma Danner, my mother's parents with one of their children


Mom and siblings acting funny.

My sweet 16 year old mom.
How I love her.....


My dad (left) with his be-be gun and little brother Larry.


My dad's parents...Aren't the gorgeous together?


Grandpa Tom Wyatt

Mom as a Little Girl.
I still have those "pop beads" that are around her neck in this photo.


My dad the stud!

1 comments:

Rach said...

Oh my gosh, your kids look like your mom, that is so cute!