Friday, October 23, 2009

Day Number 3!

An All-American Moment for us!



On the Ferry to Stanton Island


SOHO (Our favorite area of NYC) We plan on buying a loft here someday :)



NYSE


Brooklyn Bridge


Shopping on Canal Street at night...the sight of many great designer deals that were found!

Darn that Subway though! We had just figured it all out and the A Train to uptown was shut down for the weekend for repairs, so we had to figure out how to take a shuttle to 169th street and catch the train there.

3 comments:

joleen said...

Really, how many jackets could you pack in a suitcase? I love the hats too!

Jason and Amy said...

Mindy, I love living your trip through the pictures. It looks like you both made the most out of your time there. Isn't it so much fun!!!

Rach said...

First, I love the hat!! I'm so glad you got that for your trip! You guys are so cute. And I am totally coming to NYC with you next time--whether you want me to or not.