Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday's Thought

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget."



This picture was taken at my bachelorette party just a few days before I got married and moved away from my sweet college girlfriends! I will never forget returning home from my first visit to Utah and sharing with them that I was suddenly getting married to someone special from my past. Undoubtedly, they all thought I was emotionally unstable. Then they met HIM....they fell in love instantly with his charm and good looks. When they saw us together THEY KNEW it was the REAL DEAL. It's not been easy, being so far away from all of them all these years. We've shared our happiness and sorrows over the long distances between us. Every couple of years I get the chance to go back to Missouri and spend precious time with them. We even have visitors to Utah occasionally. I am grateful they are all an important part of my life still.
P.S. Not sure what the yellow glasses are all about?

0 comments: