Monday, October 19, 2009

Here's A Little New York Eye Candy

Posted by Picasa
Just to wet your whistle!
When hubby and I travel (which is rarely these days),
but back in the day when all we did was travel...
we loved to always get something for our home to remember the trip by.
That way each time we would look at that item, it would remind us of some exotic location.
As I scurried around New York City, I snapped lots of photos of the eye candy all around, thinking I would make this awesome collage to have blown
up and framed and perfectly
displayed in our humble abode.
GO AHEAD, JUST GIVE HER A LITTLE CLICK...IT"S EVEN MORE FAB CLOSE UP!

Here's the rough draft....I think it's turning out great so far.

It was even worth all the incredibly confused stares I got from busy
New Yorkers wondering what the heck I was up to!

3 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

Mindy, I love this! It is sooo cool! And what a fantastic way to remember your trip. You're so creative.

Rebecca said...

I love it!

Welcome home!

PALMERS said...

So cool! It reminds me of the collages we used make on my mission. We'd spend hours snipping and cropping photos to make a collage of each area. Now we can do it digitally! Great idea! P.S. Do you do your text in another program and cut and paste it to your post? I love it.