Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall Colors and Randoms


I have been working in Park City this week a little bit.
I thought a lot yesterday about a little trip I took out here to see Justin in the Fall of 1999 just before our wedding day.
As we drove to Park City, we talked about our future dreams and goals as a couple.
We talked about what we wanted our traditions to be and what holidays would feel like at our house. We talked about how many kids we wanted to have.
He said two. I said more. As you see, we reached a perfect compromise.
Our life together has been such a blessing to me.
As I drove to Park City at 6 a.m. yesterday morning I thought about how we have managed to reach many of those goals and create that wonderful feeling for our children.
On the way down the canyon last night, kept thinking about New York.
I hope we get to see the beautiful colors, Central Park in the Fall.
Everyone talks about the beauty of fall in the East.
What about the beauty right here?
I know I take it for granted so much that I live amongst this amazing scenery.
It's right out my front door.
The colors in Provo Canyon are unbelievable....maybe you should take a little drive this weekend and see for yourself.
I love fall in Utah.
Still, I am excited to see fall in New York.
Just a few more days until we jet set on our romantic getaway!
I can't Wait!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Can I please come on your romantic getaway with you guys?!?! I promise you won't even notice me...And if you're still not convinced, I'll make a deal to sleep on the floor. That's right....the floor. I'll also give you two foot rubs (in exchange for $$, of course) and we'll all take a shower together to save water. Go green!

joleen said...

Hi Mindy, Tell me your e-mail for Cooper's note. layneliston@yahoo.com thanks xox joleen