Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Pasta Salad


Hagrid, this post is for you....who continually gets drug home from the office by Justin to do little electronic projects at our house. Hopefully we feed you well while you are here. I love that our boys get so excited when you are around. I think that is a hint that Baby Trent will love having you as his poppa. You're just a fun person to be around.....Here is the salad I made for lunch the other day:


1 package noodles cooked al dente (I like to use penne for this salad)

1 cucumber peeled and quartered

1 container of grape tomatoes, halved

2 small cans sliced black olives

Ranch Dressing

Shredded Parmesean Cheese


Toss it all together with a little salt and pepper


1 comments:

Jackson Ray said...

Hahahaha I'm sorry! I haven't been on my blog in a while...I'll update it this weekend. Thanks for the post and recipe! I have a soft spot for the pasta salad...hands down my favorite food (I dunno why...) and thanks for having me over and feeding me lunch! Your meals are out-effin'-standing.

Thanks for inviting us to dinner. I talked to Holly and we think we should make some plans here in the near future. Catch ya later, gangstas!