Thursday, August 28, 2008

Irrigation

I wish I had gotten a photo today, but our sweet neighbor and friend becky Phillips invited our kids over to play in the irrigation water at her parents house today. Growing up in Missouri, the concept of irrigation was completly forgien to me, but hey...we are always up for new things. Our kids had a blast playing in the water with all of their friends. I love all of the sweet people in our new neighborhood, especially Becky Phillips. She is such an inspiration to me. Thank you for making us feel so loved and including our family in so many of your fun ways! You're one in a million!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Mindy, for me, kindergarten wasn't so bad (maybe because it was only half day). It is frst grade that is getting to me. Arianna is in first grade right now. California has a different birthday deadline than Utah.

Terri said...

Mindy, I just received a call from Becky... she told me about the two of you being friends and neighbors! I guess you know by now that she is my sister (in-law). I wish we would have made the connection while I was in Utah. It would have been good to see you and your growing family. For now we have the world of blogging! :)

Unknown said...

thank goodness for good friends and neighbors! moving to washington wasn't the easiest for me but there have been lots of amazing people that have shown our little family kindness.

oh, my email is jill_harris@hotmail.com...I hope all is going well for you!