Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dropping the "Kids" Off at the Pool

Can you believe that this guy starts Kindergarten this week (Sniff, sniff)....He is ALWAYS making me laugh. He is so much like Justin it absolutely kills me! I love watching him and imagining that was what Justin must have been like as a little boy. I have to admit that last night while at Wal-Mart he had a moment that he realized he URGENTLY needed to use the restroom. You know, all kids do it and it's usually ALWAYS in a public place with a way icky bathroom. He waited to tell us until he was about to poop himself. We rushed to the bathroom. Then he sits on the toilet...and sits....and sits. Then he starts to try to have a conversation with me. I looked at him and said, "Dude, would you just drop those kids off at the pool already." He looks at me a says back, "Mom, I am trying but the kids won't get out of the car!" Oh man I love him....just hope he doesn't get pink slipped his first day of Kindergarten for saying something like that!

1 comments:

Team Alvord said...

Mindy,

Just wanted you to know that 1. Yes, of course I remember meeting you at Walmart! 2. I love your blog & your family is darling. 3. Congrats on being baptized!

AMY Alvord