Friday, March 20, 2009

Got Toliet Paper?

I just checked my inbox at work and got this email from my bestie who had the boys over to play today. This is how I UNDENIABLY know she's my bestie (among so many other things). It seems that every time Abby goes to play, she is sure to save a dirty diaper for Becky....Anyone that can wipe your kid's bum and still have the humor to laugh about it desreves a gold star in my book!


Mindy- I just wanted to write this down becaues it was too funny. Ethan disapeared for a little while and then we hear him say.

Ethan "Becky, I need you to wipe my bum"
Isaac "don't worry, I'll do it. . . but i've never done it before"
Becky "It's ok, I can do it, I have boys"
Isaac "thanks Becky, I really don't want to."

A little while passes and here comes Isaac

Isaac "don't worry Becky, you don't have to do for me what you did for Ethan, I can do it myself"
Becky "Do what?"
Isaac "You know, wipe and stuff"

0 comments: