Monday, March 23, 2009

A Tale of Two Girls and Their Bunnies....





Once there were two girls that were best friends. One little girl (Becky) decided she needed a bunny of her own and then she thought it would be fun if her friend (Mindy) got a bunny as well. The girls begged and begged their husbands and finally they agreed. On the day the bunnies arrived, they were a little bit bigger than what the girls had thought. But is all worked out well and even the girls kiddies were delighted. Now Flopsy and Mopsy just need names...any suggestions? And they all lived HOPPILY EVER AFTER....Tee Hee!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for being so easily persuaded! I think this summer is going to be fun with our new arrivals. You might have to take ours when Annabelle get's here, I might have had my fun by then! jk. This is great fun, I just can't wait to taker her outside, I don't do too good with pets in the house. Thanks for being my best friend. love you.