Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Nicki!

















We had such a great time celebrating my sis in laws 21st Birthday (AHEM!) in Provo Canyon last weekend. She is such a talented person, I love just being around her. Nicole is always so giving toward others and shares her gifts so freely. She is a great mom. Nicole was a costume design major at BYU. She is always making these great things for her kids. Their costumes are ALWAYS the BEST! She has taught me to do some wonderful stuff and I hope to learn more from her! She is the only woman I know that could put up with Derrin (come on, you know you're a tough case) especially because these Hill boys are so stubborn. Nicole is a great spiritual example to those around her. I am so glad to call her my sister!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mindy,
You are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice! Thank you for that wonderful summary of me! You made my day! Thanks again for coming and making it so dang fun! We just love you guys!