Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear Yoga Master,

I found this email in my inbox today:

TONIGHT! YOGA SAMPLER!!!

Tuesday, April 14 (tonight!) at 6:30 p.m.
Grierson’s Home

Yoga is one form of exercise that involves every part of your body and helps you develop the flexibility you thought was lost forever. Jen Dayton will help you find it!

I just have to say, you are AMAZING....I went to Yoga this past Saturday for the first time in weeks and soooo needed it! I got rid of so much junk...I loved hearing the birds chirping and listening to to the words to the song, "Be Still and Know That I Am". Thank you for sharing your many talents. Thank you for not laughing at me when I am curled up (in the wrong direction) like a pretzel. I hope to find that flexibility and my sanity again!

1 comments:

JENNE said...

Mindy, you are too sweet. I have never ever thought about laughing at you. I need to video you and show you how graceful you are. Believe it! I always tell the truth. I am so glad you love yoga, because it has brought so much peace into my life, and I love sharing it! Thanks beautiful girl!
Namaste!
Jenne