Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love My Job!

These were the awesome centerpieces my hubby helped me bring to creation!


Chef Chester and I

Set Tables


Dessert

Cute Things





The Salmon


Chicken Scallopini


Steamed Asparagus with toasted Pine Nuts


Nuts about Berries Salad
One of my favorite parts of my job is entertaining! We had 100 guests here today for a business luncheon and so this is what I got to do today! It was so fun. I searched for the perfect recipes months ago came up with the entire menu. Chef Chester worked his magic and made it happen! I arranged all the flowers and think my centerpieces were the bomb diggetty! I am grateful I spent some time in my past life working for a catering company. My life goal would be to go to culinary school someday. Most of you know I love to cook and entertain but for now this is a great avenue for me to be creative a few times a year! The Salmon and Chicken recipes are so fabulous, so I will have to post them soon, I PROMISE!



4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you did a great job!

I miss those days at Jamestown!

Team Alvord said...

I was admiring your darling, creative center pieces today and imagine my SURPRISE when my husband walked in the door holding one in his hand. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. The flowers are beautiful and jelly beans are my FAVORITE candy. I absolutely love it. Amy

Team Alvord said...

Sorry to be a comment hog, but I just had to tell you that my 14 year old son thinks the centerpieces are "AWESOME!" He even took a picture of it with his cell phone. I simply have to tell you that you INSPIRE me!!!

Rebecca said...

Amazing as always Mindy! I remember the first time I met you was at a Professionals for Seniors that Jamestown hosted. I remember how professional you were and I couldn't believe what great shape you were in having just had a baby! That first impression was just the tip of the iceberg for you are a truly inspiring and amazing person to your very core:)

thanks:) I'm proud to call you my friend.
xxoxoxo