Monday, April 13, 2009

Sushi Snob...
















Apparently that's me...we have a little group of girls that likes to go out for sushi now and again. I have decided that the Happy Sumo in Riverwoods is the only place I am willing to go. The last place we went to was scary. I really questioned the cleanliness of that place. The thought of eating raw fish in a place that is that unclean unacceptable to me. I ordered everything tempura that night! All my friends called me a sushi snob Saturday night, yep...that's me girls! It was fun seeing everyone and Abby agrees

P.S. Bekah....we missed you!

3 comments:

Chad and Bekah said...

Oh I want to come to sushi night!! Miss you ladies =)

Becky said...

I've never had sushi, I don't think I dare.

Jason and Amy said...

You're teaching Abby great skills, but I can't share the sushi love. Miss you two girls!