Thursday, April 2, 2009

Feeding Sweet Pea Jelly Beans



Did you know that rabbits (or at least our rabbit) LOVES JELLYBEANS! Here is little Tweeter smuggling beans to her baby. I went to the store and got Sweet Pea yogurt bites for rabbits. I am sure giving her jelly beans all the time would not be very good for her. So, I now go every morning and let her out and give her a little treat. She makes this really cute little squeak as if to thank me. I love her! She went to school for show and tell this week and came to my work for pet therapy for the Alzheimer's patients. She is quite the working girl! I want her to be handled a lot so she like being around people. Cute little Abby has been hopping around the house pretending to be a little bunny. What fun! Justin and I are building a little home outside for her so when the weather is nice, she will be able to get fresh air and sunshine!

0 comments: