Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TV JUNKIE

I remember the days when I did not turn a TV on for weeks. It was not a necessity in my life and definitely something I could live without. I married someone totally opposite of me in that respect....it's his guilty pleasure. At some point in the last year, I just started watching TV with him and never stopped. He loves it I know, it is the time when I sit with him and give him my full attention. The problem is, I am addicted to at least one show a night and I need to be more productive and get my work done! I always used to go to bed when the kids went to be (boring I know). Now, thanks to Tivo I am lucky to hit the hay before 11:30 or 12 which puts the late night hubby in heaven! Here is my favorite show line up, I need intervention!

Monday-Heroes
Tuesday-Fringe
Wednesday-Lost
Thursday-The Office and 30 Rock
Friday-Dollhouse
Sunday-Rock of Love
Yeah, try not to laugh about that last one but Jus and I recently got to where we couldn't live without our Sunday night white trash drama. Not sure we understand how that happened, and we are still laughing at our own selves! Thank goodness Summer is almost here and I can get away from the television!

1 comments:

Team Alvord said...

Mindy - I recently got hooked on Fringe too, so I know what you mean about working the tivo overtime. I added it to my "to do list" thinking it looked like a good show. After racking up the first 5 episodes, I spent an entire day watching all of them, one episode after another. No wonder I'm behind on blogging and laundry. Don't tell Kelly. ;0 AMY