Tuesday, May 12, 2009

33 Years Ago.....

...my journey began. Weighing in at a whopping 4 pounds and nearly 6 weeks early, I was eager to get my life started! I could best describe the last 33 years by saying they have been full of twists and turns, lots of joy and some pain. By far, the pain has been what has best defined me. I am most definitely a better person for having had to work through some bumps in the road. I could never have imagined arriving at this destination. It is filled with so much happiness and love. My heart is full today and I am thankful for so many of you who have made this an extra great day to remember the day I said hello to the world!
Is this Abby or me, I can't tell :) seriously
My First Easter, I hope I can still smile like that (only with a few more teeth:)

Birthday Number 2, yes I look like a boy....I had two older brothers and mom obviously dressed me in their hand me downs. Would a pink dress have been too much to ask for on a girl's 2nd birthday?

My First Birthday
And yes, that is a Budweiser Towel and a pack of cigarettes on the towel....I wanted to start things young LOL!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it's a great one! You're only a few months older than me-I didn't realize we were so close in age!

Brooke said...

Mindy! How uncool am I? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 33 B-a-B-y! Woo! ( I had to see this as a reminder.) Lets do lunch for your birthday, or dinner, or a snack, or whatever you are up for!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mindy...I hope the folks at jamestown threw you a killer party:)

cute pictures too!

Mindy Hill said...

Thanks you guys for the sweet b-day wishes. It was such a great day, thanks to all of you!