Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Day To Celebrate!!!!

Bekky entitled this photo, "Mindy Made Us Do It"
P.S. Todd looks mean, b/c he IS!

A Message from your friends in Provo!



Dear Mr. MBA,
In honor of your graduation day, we played bingo, went to Wal-Mart, observed "Popcorn Friday" (even though it is Thursday:) and went for a spin on the pond in a rubber boat! Good thing there was no flood!
On a serious note, ALWAYS knew you were destined for something great in life. I hope it goes without saying, I cherish the 5 years we worked together and learned SO much from you! Thank you for the constant guidance and support (we all knew I was more like your assistant than you mine), maternity leave coverage and countless discussions on the meaning of life! Courtyard will never be the same without you! Johnson and Johnson is LUCKY to have you as an employee. See you in Jersey!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Kulbeth said...

Give Helen a BIG hug from me!!! And congrats to Cory (that is his name right?) my mind is going too!!!

Jennie said...

You cuties!!! (This is Jennie.) Cory is gone right now but as soon as he gets home I will show him this post. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for your wonderful support and enthusiasm. We miss you all!!

Jennie said...

Mindy that is so great! Thanks for thinking of me even though you were so many states away!! You have always remembered people and valued friendships. Thanks. That means alot! - Cory

mary.katherine said...

How did you get away with not wearing your nametag?? I forgot it once and Marianne pulled me aside and told me to NEVER forget it again...which I didn't. Ha ha.

Congratulations to Cory. He was always a nice guy.