Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My mom just called to say, "They loaded up the RV and are leaving Missouri this morning....." They should be in Utah by the end of the week! They will be here for the whole month of June. We've planned some fun adventures in the RV to Southern Utah! Only one problem, I have to get my life organized here before she arrives! She can't see all the mess I have become since she departed 6 months ago.... Is it AWFUL to have a "TO DO" List for her??????

Here's My Wish List:
1. Have Dad Fix Garage Door
2. Hanging Baskets on the Back Patio
3. Paint My Front Door Black
4. Stain Dining Room Furniture
5. Paint Stucco on Entry of House Exterior
6. Window Boxes on Front of House
7. Get the Garden of "Weeden" Under Control
Are you thinking about how selfish I am?????
Then, you must know my mother's first words when she pulls in the drive will be,
"What projects can we work on this time????"
P.S. Mr. Hill is reading this and thinking to himself, "What is wrong with her?"
It's called OCD Honey, You've been living with it for a LONG time now!

0 comments: