Sunday, May 17, 2009

Little Picassos

When Ethan gave this to me, he said "Mom, this is a picture of me loving you."
I want to keep this drawing forever and never forget those words.


Isaac made this for me and asked if I would, "hang it somewhere that makes you happy." It's in the laundry room right above the dryer and I look at it every time I am folding clothes and remeber that no matter what dirty laundry life gives you, you just have to be HAPPY!
I Love these two little artists of mine!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

soooo sweet! I love what you said about the dirty laundry...you have such a great attitude...I wish we could see each other more often so more of it could rub off on me:)

Becky said...

I love art work. I love the things your kids say. I love that picture of Abby down below. So cute. Sweetness just like you. hmmm, wonder where they learned it from!