Saturday, May 16, 2009

Not a photographer....


I have never claimed to have amazing photography skills. I was the yearbook editor my senior year but for sure not a professional picture taker. However, I do love it when you somehow get a shot of your child doing something totally amazing. Something that is not staged that just captures the moment in it's entirety. I took this photo of Abby at the zoo last week and am in awe at the beauty and spirit of this child.

Here are a few more that I have loved through the years....









3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I looooooooooove that shot of Abby!!!! You must must must blow it up and hang it on your wall!!!

Amy said...

Very cute!!!

You should enter the top picture of Abby in a photo contest... love it!

JENNE said...

Beautiful Children! Give Isaac a hug and a kiss from us - We are praying for him.
Love you!