Sunday, May 3, 2009

Orange Soda

I had a lap full of it tonight at dinner, really. I am blogging this mostly for my own good, because it is a moment I don't ever want to forget. Ethan was horsing around at dinner and spilled his soda into my lap. He looks at everyone at the table, addresses them separately to tell them he is sorry. Everyone but me, the lady with the lap full of orange soda. Then he goes to get a towel to clean it up (after dad scolds him), and proceeds to clean up the table. I sit there laughing my guts out (literally) because he still has not acknowledged me. Once he finally realizes that maybe he should have sympathy for me, he begins to clean me up with a soda soaked towel. I end up drenched in the orange stuff. I guess I needed a good laugh because I thought this was the funniest thing that has ever happened. To make matters worse, it started to rain tonight and I went out to save the bunny from the storm. To thank me, she peed all over me. I'm just like Rodney Dangerfield I guess....I get no respect....they'll all miss me I guess when I'm in Philadelphia this week.

0 comments: